Wednesday 13 November 2013

Another journal page for the month

I am doing well as far as doing art every day but the blogging every day I need to work on...
These journal pages took a few days to finish, but I am pleased with them. I hear a lot of artist that say don't think about what to do, just do it. Well  I tried that and I was so disappointed with the end piece that It stopped  me from wanting to do anything more. So I guess that way is not for me, So If you find your self in the same way don't feel bad , plan out your next page or canvas there is nothing wrong with that!
This is a mixed media journal page , I used scrapbook paper Golden acrylics and stencils from Stencil Girl for the background. The face is done in Stabilo pastels,  

"Tweets"  is also in my journal,  it was done with Lindy's Moonshadow spray ink and the lettering was molding paste and a stencil from Crafters Workshop. The bird is done in Golden Acrylic paint. 


 
These birds are a two page spread , also done with Lindy's sprays and a Stencil Girl stencil. There is also some acrylic paint  the background and some japanese paper pieces. The birds are done in pastels.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! These bird pieces are stunning!!! Just love them!!! Beautiful rendered!

    ReplyDelete