Saturday 8 February 2014

Journal 52 week 4 Video

I have one more Journal 52 page finished, this is week 4, it took me about a week to plan what I wanted on this page, I am weird that way, I guess I know that if I haven't got an idea for a page and try to wing it, chances are about 90% that I will not like it in the end. I also love the planning stage and preparing. I don't want you to think that everything right down to color choices and placements are planned because they aren't that is done when I am actually doing the page. I only plan what  the subject will be, like for instance this page,I new there was going to be a little girl and  a book shelf and that is all. The rest like what her hair was like and color and everything else came to me when I was doing the page. Well enough rambling here is the page and the video



Video




















.  

No comments:

Post a Comment